viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2007

Falling - Lacuna Coil


I stand, looking my hand
I talk with these lines
That`s not the answer
I cry and now I know
looking the sky
I search an answer

So free, free to be
I`m not another liar
I just want to be myself… myself

And now the beat inside of me
is a sort of a cold breeze and I`ve
never any feeling inside
around me…

I bring my body
carry it into another world
I know I live… but like a stone I`m falling down

Damned, looking into the sky
I can feel this rain
right now it`s falling on me
fly, I just want to fly
life is all mine
some day I cry alone,
but I know I`m not the only one

I see that another day is gone
I don`t wanna die…
Please be here when I`ll arrive, don`t die… please





1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

"... burbujas de sangre hirviendo
caen dentro de tí!
que alguien le grite al viento
puedes contar conmigo
puedes contar conmigo!!..."

Vuelta al Silencio